Chicken and Mushroom Cream Pasta. Today I show you how to make a very tasty creamy chicken and mushroom pasta dish. Definitely try this one out, it's a very easy recipe. Chicken and shiitake mushrooms simmered in a rich cream sauce and tossed with bowtie pasta.
Simple ingredients make this dish a budget-friendly weeknight dinner but it also makes a delicious meal for date nights. White wine gives the sauce a flavor kick and heavy cream. Meanwhile, return skillet to medium-high heat and melt butter. You can have Chicken and Mushroom Cream Pasta using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken and Mushroom Cream Pasta
- Prepare 3 of chicken tenderloins.
- Prepare 8 oz of spaghetti.
- It’s 1/2 lb of assorted sliced mushrooms – cremini, baby bella, shiitake.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need of Lemon juice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated parmesan.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
Add chicken broth and heavy cream to the pot and stir. Bring to a boil, then add the farfalle pasta. Creamy Chicken Mushroom Pasta combines garlic, onions, mushrooms and chicken in an easy perfectly seasoned cream sauce that comes together in a matter of minutes. You can serve over pasta or rice.
Chicken and Mushroom Cream Pasta step by step
- Boil a pot of salted water and cook spaghetti to a minute short of al dente.
- Slice chicken into small pieces and season with salt and pepper. Cook for a few minutes in a hot skillet with olive oil until just done, then remove from skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, heat oil and minced garlic until fragrant. Add mushrooms and brown for several minutes.
- Add cooked spaghetti to skillet along with a splash of pasta water, and return chicken to the skillet. Pour in heavy cream and cook until sauce starts to thicken..
- Add lemon juice and butter, then turn off heat and mix until butter is completely melted. Check the sauce, and add salt and pepper to taste..
- Separate pasta into two large bowls, then top with grated parmesan. Serve hot..
This delicious dish comes together in about twenty minutes and is a family favorite. Home » Recipes » Recipes » Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Pasta. Season lightly, add in the cream and allow the mixture to come to the boil. Stir in sour cream, broth, mushrooms and paprika. Drain and divide among four serving bowls.