Creamy alfredo chicken and shrimp pasta. Try Microwavable Chicken Alfredo Pasta With A New Orleans Twist. Melt butter over medium heat in the large pot used to make the pasta. Add a simple green salad and you have a family-friendly weeknight dinner that you'd be happy to serve to company.
Please see my affiliate disclosure for more details. Creamy Shrimp and Chicken Alfredo Pasta made in a delicious homemade Alfredo sauce. This recipe is packed with all the flavors you'll love! You can cook Creamy alfredo chicken and shrimp pasta using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy alfredo chicken and shrimp pasta
- You need 1 bag of fully cooked shrimp.
- It’s 1-2 of Large boneless chicken thigh.
- You need 1 jar of Ragu Classic Alfredo.
- It’s 1 can of Campbell's cream of mushroom soup.
- You need of Spaghetti noodles.
- You need of Garlic.
- You need of Onion.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
Shrimp, chicken, garlic, paprika, Cajun seasoning, and Parmesan cheese. It's one of my favorites, and it's in rotation at my house quite frequently. My family loves this creamy, rich chicken, shrimp & sausage alfredo pasta recipe, now it is one of our favorites. This dish is hearty and great for potlucks and family gatherings because it goes a really long way.
Creamy alfredo chicken and shrimp pasta step by step
- Make sure the shrimp and chicken is thawed beforehand..
- Put a medium-sized pot of water for the noodles on the stove, medium-high heat. Make sure it doesn't boil over..
- In a skillet, cut up chicken into small bite-sized pieces. Season with garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Don't start cooking until the water for the noodles starts boiling. Then start cooking chicken on medium heat..
- Put spaghetti noodles in boiling water (be sure to turn down and adjust the heat, so it still boils, but doesn't boil over. As soon as the noodles are added to the water, stir them, so they don't stick together, also stirring them occasionally. Boil for about 7-10 minutes or until done..
- Be sure to pay attention to the chicken in the skillet and the noodles boiling. We don't want noodles to boil over, or the chicken to burn..
- Once noodles are done, drain them, and add them back to the pot..
- Add Ragu Alfredo sauce and cream of mushroom soup to the noodles. Mix in well..
- "Lightly" sprinkle in some garlic, salt and pepper to the noodles, and mix in well. You don't want to over due it on the garlic in this creamy sauce, remember you could always add more later, but once it's added, you can't undo it, so best to go lightly and add seasonings if needed..
- Take the tails off the shrimp, cut the shrimps in half, and add to the pasta, mix in well.
- Make sure the chicken is done. Then add your chicken to the noodles and mix it in there too..
- Serve and enjoy!.
- Make sure you get the right jar of Alfredo sauce. I never tried this with any other Alfredo sauce, I buy "Cheese creations, Ragu classic alfredo" the 2pck at Walmart..
Add the onion and cook until golden. Rinse the chicken and the shrimp, pat dry. Drizzle olive oil over both sides of the chicken breast and over the shrimp, season both with garlic salt and pepper. Oil the grill grates and preheat grill to medium-high. Repeat In the same skillet, saute chicken in reserved drippings until no longer pink.