Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti Squash. Spaghetti squash is a miracle worker. It's perfect for holding all of the cheesy, creamy sauce without the extra carbs. This buffalo chicken version is plenty creamy and a little saucy for a weeknight dinner you can feel good about!
It's that magical time of year where football rivalry is alive and kicking. Though we're not all rooting for the same team, one thing we can all agree on is the need for awesome game day eats! Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti Squash. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. You can cook Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti Squash using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti Squash
- You need 1/2 of cooked spaghetti squash.
- Prepare of Cooked, diced chicken.
- You need 2-4 tablespoons of Boursin garlic and herb cheese.
- You need To taste of Hot sauce.
- You need To taste of Blue cheese dressing.
- It’s To taste of Cilantro.
- Prepare To taste of Green onion.
Spooned into spaghetti squash boats and topped with blue cheese, this lighter version is just as tasty as the real deal but it will actually make you crave your Enjoy the classic flavors of Buffalo chicken wings in a healthier way. Spooned into spaghetti squash boats and topped with blue cheese, this. This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content, please read our Disclosure Policy. A delicious and classic twist on the classic buffalo chicken dip.
Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti Squash step by step
- Cut spaghetti squash in half, drizzle with olive oil and lightly season. Cook in the oven at 350-400 face down for approximately 1 hour or until tender..
- Shred spaghetti squash with a fork..
- Mix shredded squash with cheese..
- Add chicken..
- Drizzle with hot sauce and blue cheese dressing..
- Add cilantro and green onion..
Tastes just like the classic – Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti Squash. How to make Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti Squash vegetarian. Although chicken is not a mandatory, must-have, ingredient in this spaghetti squash recipe, it's very important for one major reason- texture. Shredded chicken prevents these stuffed squash boats from becoming a mushy cheesy mess. Huge chicken wing flavor, packed with protein and veggies, and gluten/carb free!