Easy Baked Paprika Chicken 🐔. Chicken and paprika are considered an especially winning combination all over the world. This basic Paprika Chicken recipe is so easy, yet so good. Add chili powder or dried chives to the seasoning if desired.
This special Paprika Spice Blend is great on any grilled meats, including chicken breasts, beef, and kabobs. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with paprika and ground red pepper. You can cook Easy Baked Paprika Chicken 🐔 using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Baked Paprika Chicken 🐔
- You need 1 of large pack chicken thighs (bone in / skin on).
- Prepare of Sprinkle black pepper.
- Prepare of Sprinkle garlic powder.
- It’s of Sprinkle onion flakes.
- Prepare of Sprinkle paprika.
Combine tomato paste and water and slowly stir into skillet. In a large bowl, evenly season chicken thighs with salt, pepper, paprika, and parsley. On high, heat olive oil in a oven-proof pot and place chicken thighs, skin-side down, in the hot oil. However you say it though, this easy paprika chicken is a weeknight dinner winner!.
Easy Baked Paprika Chicken 🐔 instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs…….
- Place thighs in a large baking pan…….
- Sprinkle your black pepper, garlic powder, onion flakes and paprika over both sides of chicken thighs…..
- Bake chicken thighs in a preheated 400 degree oven for 1 hour, uncovered……..
- Serve with my Roasted Harvest Veggies recipe and enjoy 😉!!.
I love this recipe for the big flavor that comes from so few ingredients. And they are ones that are easy to keep on hand so you can throw this together any ole night of the week. Baked Parmesan-Crusted Chicken — This Baked Parmesan-Crusted Chicken tastes like it's been deep fried, but it hasn't! In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper. Drizzle oil all over chicken and generously coat with seasoning mixture, shaking off excess.