Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Shells. Chicken Parmesan gets a new spin in this easy-to-make (and quick-to-disappear!) pasta bake. Jumbo shells are stuffed with cheesy chicken filling and topped with crispy toasted bread crumbs in this delicious dinner. Cook shells according to package directions for al dente; drain.
In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Pasta shells stuffed with a creamy three-cheese and chicken filling and topped with marinara, mozzarella and crispy bread crumbs. These Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Shells can be made in advance and freeze beautifully for an easy meal during busy times. You can cook Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Shells using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Shells
- You need 1 box of jumbo pasta shells.
- Prepare 4 of frozen breaded chicken patties.
- You need 1 jar of spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 15 oz. of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1 (7.5 oz.) of container Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Seasonings: pepper, Italian sng., basil, oregano, garlic powder.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Shells are exactly what they sound like. A combination of two Italian-American favorites, Chicken Parmesan and classic Stuffed Shells. However, I made a few small changes. The crunchy breading normally found in Chicken Parmesan is not on the chicken itself.
Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Shells instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cook frozen chicken patties for 20 min flipping halfway through. Remove from oven to cool before chopping into bite size pieces..
- Meanwhile, cook pasta as directed on package. Once cooked, drain in strainer and rinse with cool water. Set aside..
- In a medium bowl, combine ricotta cheese, cream cheese spread, parmesan cheese, egg and seasonings of choice until well combined..
- Grease a 9×13 dish and spread half of the jar of spaghetti sauce in bottom..
- Fill shells with spoonful of cheese mixture and place in dish..
- Press chicken pieces into shells..
- Top with remaining spaghetti sauce..
- Top with mozzarella cheese..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly..
These Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Shells are the perfect weeknight meal! Also great when served as an appetizer. Easy to make and only a few simple ingredients! Don't these Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Shells look amazing? I made them the other night as kind of an experiment just to see how.