Cast iron chicken quesadillas. I love cast iron cooking outdoors and today I made a good camping quesadilla. I'm going to chair my bushcraft quesadilla recipes for this amazing black bean. How to make Chipotle Chicken Quesadillas.
I used a griddle covering two burners for the tortillas, and I made the chicken mix in a cast iron and put it on low. Crispy chicken fajita quesadillas are oven-baked making it healthier and easier to make These quesadillas are loaded with fajita spiced chicken, bell peppers, onions and plenty of cheese. Make gooey quesadillas in a large flat skillet or on a pancake griddle. You can have Cast iron chicken quesadillas using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cast iron chicken quesadillas
- It’s of Extreme wellness tortilla shell.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cooked and shredded chicken.
- It’s of 1/2 cups shredded Mexican cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped onions.
- You need 1/8 cup of chopped red pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbs of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of pat butter.
- You need 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- You need of 1/2 tsp chipotle garlic seasoning.
Be sure that the surface is non-stick so the quesadillas come off easily. Grilled Chicken Quesadillas from Delish.com are perfect for lunch or dinner. Remove chicken to a cutting board and let cool until vegetables are cooked. I loved grilling quesadillas on the grill.
Cast iron chicken quesadillas instructions
- Heat olive oil in cast iron pan medium heat and sauté onion, red peppers and garlic.
- Add in chicken and add chipotle garlic seasoning. Mix well and cook until well combined.
- Remove chicken mixture and set aside in a bowl..
- Spread butter on one half of tortilla shell as light as possible..
- Place butter side down in the cast iron skillet. And place chicken mixture on half of the tortilla..
- Add cheese on top of chicken and fold.
- Brown one side while the cheese melts then flip over and brown the other side..
- Remove from pan and using a pizza cutter dice into 4 pieces. Serve with sour cream and diced tomato’s..
My kids don't enjoy spicy foods that much so next time I will use Nutritional Information. They all made their own quesadillas, and so our vegetarian just didn't put chicken in his. Everyone was well fed and happy. We just used the bag of precooked grilled chicken from the store with this Grill over fire. Cast iron griddle or heavy duty aluminum foil.