Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Wings. Watch me make these Air Fryer Honey BBQ Chicken Wings from start to finish! I told you guys that I was going to start playing around with my air fryer The air fryer did not disappoint! The inside is so tender, flavorful and juicy and the outside is perfectly crisp!
Simply season the wings with salt, pepper, and smoked paprika. Preheating the Air Fryer takes around three minutes. Air frying chicken wings make the most crispy wings with NO OIL required. You can have Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Wings using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Wings
- You need 2 pounds of chicken wings.
- It’s 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sea salt or kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need of Olive oil spray.
- Prepare of BBQ sauce.
The only ingredients you will need are chicken wings, baking powder, and Next, place in the air fryer (preferably on a rack) and air fryer until crispy (refer to recipe box below for more details). As you can see, the wings are. Ingredients Needed for Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Wings. Chicken wings (split into drums and flats).
Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Wings step by step
- Mix the spices and baking powder together in a small bowl..
- Pat the chicken wings dry with a paper towel..
- Rub the mixture over wings until well coated and place wings on air fryer cooking rack or bucket..
- Spritz wings with olive oil spray..
- Set air fryer to 390 degrees. Add wings to air fryer and cook for 25-30 minutes. Rotating trays about half way through cooking or if a basket shake at least twice so they cook evenly..
- Remove from air fryer brush with your favorite BBQ sauce and enjoy!.
Your air fryer will turn out the perfect BBQ Chicken in any weather if you follow our steps. We're even suggesting a variety of bbq sauces for every taste. This BBQ Chicken is made in the comfort of your air-conditioned (hopefully) kitchen right in the air fryer. Summer isn't really summer without some. Air Fryer Chicken Wings are so crispy without any added oil!