Lemongrass Chicken Breast. This Vietnamese Lemongrass Chicken recipe is made with the BEST citrusy lemongrass marinade, and can be grilled, baked Chicken: I've written the recipe using boneless chicken breasts or thighs. Grilled chicken breasts cooked to juicy & tender perfection! More Ways to Search: Recipe Index · Ingredients Index.
Lemongrass Chicken Breast (I don't own the rights of this music). This Vietnamese lemongrass chicken is a popular pan-fried chicken thigh recipe. How to prepare the lemongrass chicken. You can cook Lemongrass Chicken Breast using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemongrass Chicken Breast
- Prepare 4 of skinless chicken breast fillets.
- It’s of grated zest 1 lime and huice.
- Prepare 1 of lemongrass stalk, trimmed and roughly chopped.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves, peeled and roughly chopped.
- You need 2 cm of fresh ginger, peeled and roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1 of large red chilli, seeded.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of fish sauce (can be replace with white wine vinegar).
- You need 2 tbsp of oilve oil.
- It’s of juice of 1/2 lime.
- You need to taste of salt.
The cuts of chicken – thigh versus breast meat. This aromatic Vietnamese-inspired lemongrass chicken recipe calls for pounding the breasts to a uniform thinness, which eliminates any dryness. Chicken marinated with lemongrass and grilled. Garnish with rice paper, lettuce, cucumber, bean Mix canola oil, lemongrass, lemon juice, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, and fish sauce together in a.
Lemongrass Chicken Breast step by step
- Start by marinating the chicken. In large bowl, mix the lime zest and juice, lemongrass, garlic, ginger, chili and fish sauce into a food processor. Blend until smooth paste..
- Rub the paste all over the chicken breast. Cling wrap and leave it in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours (I usually marinate it overnight).
- To start cooking. Heat up olive oil in a skillet or pan over medium heat..
- Add marinated chicken breast into hot pan. Season with salt and lime juice..
- Cook for 3-5 minutes on each sides until golden and cooked through. (depending on the thickness of your chicken).
- Once ready, remove and let it rest on a chopping board for 2 minutes. Serve with steamed white rice or you may also toss the lemongrass chicken with leafy salad and sprinkle with roasted walnuts or peanuts..
Before chopping the lemongrass, be sure to cut off the spiky green top and enough of the bottom to eliminate the woody core. Peel off a few of the outer layers until you're left with just the tender heart of. Do you like traditional dishes revisited? Melt for this fondue of chicken breasts raised with lemongrass! I was in Walmart the other day and found this great product by Gourmet Garden called Lemon Grass Paste.