Fried Fajita Chicken and Bacon Quesadillas. Seared chicken breast, bacon, bell peppers, mushrooms, and tomatoes make a great fajita filling! You'll love this spooned into soft, warm, flour tortillas. I really liked this recipe as did my family.
Whether you're grilling, baking, frying, or just looking for inspiration, we have something delicious for everyone. Reinvent your boring quesadilla with a grown-up spin! Flour tortillas get filled with chicken, fajita veggies and pepper Jack for a melty weeknight dinner the whole family will love. You can cook Fried Fajita Chicken and Bacon Quesadillas using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried Fajita Chicken and Bacon Quesadillas
- You need 8 slices of Bacon.
- Prepare of Fully cooked, chicken fajita strips(I used Tyson brand).
- You need of Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing.
- Prepare of Fiesta blend shredded cheese.
- It’s of Flour tortillas.
You all know my obsession with chicken fajitas… okay any kind of fajitas…. okay, pretty much just all Mexican food period 😉 And quesadillas are one of those things I love to order when we go out to One of the great things about these quesadillas is that you can make your fajitas any way you want! Transfer the bacon to a plate lined with kitchen paper to absorb any excess grease. Chicken Fajita Quesadillas Recipe : Chicken fajitas in quesadilla form; stuffed into a tortilla along with plenty of cheese and salsa and grilled until the cheese has melted and the tortilla is Chicken Fajita Quesadillas. Tips for Making Chicken, Bacon and Ranch Quesadillas: I like to use rotisserie chicken, but any leftover cooked chicken can be used, even fried I like to fry quesadillas in butter.
Fried Fajita Chicken and Bacon Quesadillas step by step
- Cut the 8 strips of bacon in half. Cook bacon in skillet(your bacon of choice, I used turkey bacon). I cook my bacon with a lil crunch to it. If you use turkey bacon, I recommend putting a little vegetable oil in the bottom of the skillet, to prevent sticking, because turkey bacon doesn't produce a lot of grease..
- Take out the bacon after it's done cooking and set aside..
- I turn off the stove as I'm preparing each quesadilla in the skillet, to prevent any burning. Because sometimes I'm a little slow at preparing things, and I like to take my time. I turn the stove back on, when I'm done preparing the quesadilla and it is ready to be cooked..
- Add the flour tortilla to the skillet, with just enough oil to fry it..
- Add the bacon(4 slices), fajita chicken, hidden valley ranch, and fiesta cheese blend to the tortilla..
- With your spatula, fold the tortilla in half with everything in it. I hold the spatula on top of it, until the tortilla stays folded in half, then I flip it..
- I flip it probably 3 times before I take it out. Flip occasionally to prevent burning. Take out when slightly golden brown and all cheese is melted. Serve and enjoy..
You'll need to be sure the heat doesn't get too high or the butter will burn. Vegetable oil or olive oil can be used instead. This chicken quesadilla recipe is good for the whole family. To make chicken quesadilla: put thinly sliced cheese on the tortilla, then put filling. Chicken Fajita Quesadillas. © Todd Porter & Diane Cu.