Creamy Chicken fillet. Click Here To Find Out How To Get Chick-fil-A Delivered. Because You Care Enough To Stay In, We'll Come To You. Picture this: Juicy, tender chicken breasts, simmered in a flavourful and creamy herb sauce with a hint of garlic — HELLO — easy weekday meal.
For a variation, use boneless chicken breasts, but do not dice them. Pour the soup mixture over all, but sprinkle the cracker and seed combination over the breasts only and bake as usual. Remove chicken, reserving drippings in pan. You can cook Creamy Chicken fillet using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Chicken fillet
- Prepare of Chicken fillet:.
- It’s 2 of Chicken Breast (filleted or whole).
- Prepare 1 tsp of – Cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of – Ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of – Rosemary.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of – Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of – Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Sauce:.
- You need 5 cloves of – Garlic.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of – Parmesan.
- You need 1 cup of – All Purpose cream.
- It’s 1 tbsp of – Salted Butter/Margarine.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of – Dried Basil.
- You need 3/4 cup of – Grated carrots.
Add broth to skillet; bring to a boil. The tender chicken fillets are smothered in a decadent creamy sauce that is loaded with bacon. The chicken fillets and the bacon sauce are cooked together in the same skillet or frying pan, making this an easy weeknight meal that the whole family will love. Add flour to a shallow dish.
Creamy Chicken fillet instructions
- Prepare the filleted chicken breast by cutting it into 4 or 5 pieces in each fillet. The desired slices should not be too thick and approximately even in each face of the slices (so that it will be easier to fry it in both sides)..
- Put the slices in a bowl or any container to mix the spices together with the chicken. Rub the salt in the fillet. Then add the remaining spices mentioned above. Make sure to mix it well. (This can also be prepared overnight and put it in the ref).
- Prepare a frying pan and put it on the stove at medium heat. When the pan is nicely heated, tone down the fire into low heat before pouring the oil of your choice. When the oil are heated up, you can start frying the seasoned chicken. Fry until each face of the fillet are golden brown..
- When you are half way thru cooking all the chicken, you can start preparing for making the sauce. Start by mincing the garlic cloves. Grate the carrots into medium sizes. Get another pan to saute the garlic and grated carrots..
- In medium heat, saute the garlic and carrots with the butter. When the carrots are half cook, tone down the fire into low heat then pour the All Purpose cream. Slowly and constantly stir the mixture to make sure that it won't be burned. Add a pinch of salt if needed. Let it cook until it shimmer. Then add the parmesan cheese while it's hot and mix well..
- Prepare a plate of your choice to arrange it together. Put the chicken on the plate then pour the sauce into it (elegantly). Garnish it with dried Basil leaves. Then serve..
Add chicken to flour dish, one at a time, turning to coat lightly in flour. Chicken Breasts in an irresistible garlic sauce filled with caramelized onions and garlic is a winner of a chicken dinner! Easy and delicious comfort food at its finest. Lightly floured boneless chicken breasts are pan fried in butter and oil until golden and crispy before being added to a mouth-watering garlic cream sauce. Dip each piece of chicken in the cream, letting excess cream drip off, then dredge in the Italian bread crumbs.