Stew Chicken in Potato. A stew full of not only chicken and potatoes but carrots, onion, mushrooms, mixed veggies and a smattering of herbs and spices. I also used fresh chopped carrots and potatoes and frozen corn and beans and cooked all in the stew until softened – adding peas and chopped parsley at the end. This incredible Chicken & Potato Stew is the definition of comfort food.
The tomatoes in this dish are bursting with lycopene, and along with the chicken and potatoes, it makes a stick-to-your-ribs complete meal. Chicken stew takes much lesser time. That gives you all reason why you should be including this ridiculously simple and easy to make instant pot Super easy, quick, one-dish meal is what this Instant pot chicken stew recipe is all about. You can have Stew Chicken in Potato using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stew Chicken in Potato
- Prepare 3 of potatoes cut into cubes.
- It’s Half of chicken.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- It’s half of Shallots cut into.
- It’s slices of Some ginger.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- You need of Dark soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oyster sauce.
Loaded with vegetables along with hearty potatoes its a perfect. Chicken and potatoes in Instant Pot is a version of my Ukrainian grandma's chicken stew. Instant Pot chicken thighs and potatoes would be delicious because dark meat is more juicy than the breast. Chicken stew with pumpkin, potatoes and spices.
Stew Chicken in Potato instructions
- Pan fry chicken until the skin turns golden brown then set aside..
- Saute garlic shallots and ginger together then the potatoes until potato turn golden brown then add the chicken..
- Stir fry them well then add water, dark soy sauce, black pepper and oyster sauce. Mix well, cover and let it cook until ready..
Traditional eintopf soup in the pot close up. horizontal top vie. Eintopf with meat, sausages and vegetables closeup. vertical top. Potato pancakes stuffed with chicken meat on white plate. Thereafter let the thermal cooker continue with the cooking process. There's something very comforting about stews and braised dishes.